- Drilling expertise is the key to utilizing geothermic energy.
- Daldrup performs drilling services for near-surface geothermics (heat collectors and geothermal probes for heating or cooling) and deep geothermics (deep geothermal probes for heat recovery, as well as hydrothermal and petrothermal systems for electricity generation and heat recovery).
- The drilling of wells for the procurement of drinking water, service water, medicinal and mineral water, boiler-feed and cooling water, as well as thermal brine is the traditional business of Daldrup & Söhne AG.
- Daldrup has a lot of drilling competence and experience in this area and can offer many different drilling techniques (dry, direct circulation, airlift and hammer drilling processes)
Environment, Development and Services (EDS)
- Hydraulic clean-up of contaminated sites (dumps, former mining plants, ultimate nuclear waste disposal sites etc.)
- Drilling of gas extraction wells for recovering waste dump gas
- Provision of groundwater quality measuring points and water cleansing plants, as well as the drawing of water samples
- Mobile environmental analysis
Raw materials and exploration
- Exploratory and test drilling to discover deposits of fossil fuels (anthracite, oil and gas) and mineral raw materials (rock salt, copper, nickel etc.)
- Set-up of gas extraction wells for recovering mine gas
- Exploration and securing of disused mining systems