Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Daldrup & Söhne AG complies with the highest levels of Health, Safety and Environment protection (HSE).
We attach great importance on the fact, that all our employees and enterprises who work for us, know and keep the standards, laws and regulations of the health, security and environ-ment protection.
The installed management-, information- and security-system by the Board of Directors of Daldrup & Söhne AG ensures an effective implementation of these major objektives.
The principles of our actions are:
- the safety and health document in accordance with relevant laws and directives of the European Union
- the HSE Case due to the template of IADC,
- the internal guideline of Daldrup & Söhne AG to staff management and staff deve-lopment,
- the internal guideline of Daldrup & Söhne AG to drug prevention,
- the internal guideline of Daldrup & Söhne AG to maintenance and service.
With benchmarks: hazard identification - optimisation of action processes - documentation and communication, we have created a storyline that leads to continual improvement of our activities.
The certifications to SCC (Safety Certificate Contractors) and DIN EN ISO 9001 by the TÜV NORD CERT GmbH documents our successful method and approach.